Knit City 2014 Class Registration!
Do you have all your classes selected? Your schedule planned out to leave room for shopping and knitting? Knit City 2014 is going to be amazing! We are so thrilled at the instructor and class line up we have planned for you this year, and we can’t wait to see you all again in October!
Class registration opens Friday July 25 at 7:00pm (Pacific Time Zone).Here are some registration guidelines:
- Once you’ve chosen your classes, add them to your cart and pay for your entire transaction at once. Please make sure you do not have any scheduling conflicts between classes as the system we use will not catch these.
- All registration payment will take place through PayPal. You do not require a PayPal account to pay for your registration, we simply use their secure site to process the payments. PayPal accepts major credit cards, as well as debit transactions.
- Sorry, no refunds can be issued for class registrations.
- Group registrations are allowed, however there is a limit of 5 people per transaction. This means you can register for yourself and up to 4 friends at the same time, however please have their information ready (first name, last name, email address) as you will be required to enter it for each attendee. You may enter your own email address for everyone in your group, but keep in mind that we will be sending out emails for some classes (homework reminders, etc.).
- All class registrations include free entry to the Knit City Marketplace.
- Badges can be picked up at the Marketplace entrance on the day of your class. This badge will grant you free entry to the Marketplace as well as class check-in. Does your class start at 2:30 but you want time to shop beforehand? No problem. You can pick up your badge at anytime on the day of your class.
If you have any problems at all during registration, please email us at email@example.com. We will see this and be able to reply to it much quicker than comments left on Twitter, FB or Ravelry. Thank you!