Only a week left! Do you have your classes picked out yet? Knit City 2013 class registration opens on Thursday August 1st at 7:00pm. So what do you need to know?
- All class registrations include free entry to the Knit City Marketplace for both Saturday and Sunday ($10 value).
- All registration payment will take place through PayPal. You do not require a PayPal account to pay for your registration, we simply use their secure site to process the payments. PayPal accepts major credit cards, as well as debit transactions.
- Sorry, no refunds can be issued for class or lecture registrations. Any attendees with extenuating circumstances that occur after their registration are encouraged to contact us directly; we may be able to transfer the registration to a waitlist registrant.
- Group registrations are allowed, however there is a limit of 5 people per transaction. This means you can register for yourself and up to 4 friends at the same time, however please have their information ready (first name, last name, email address) as you will be required to enter it for each attendee. You may enter your own email address for everyone in your group, but keep in mind that we will be sending out emails for some classes (homework reminders, etc.)
- All class and lecture check-ins will take place at Knit City.
- You will require your badge (which you will receive after your check-in on site at KC) to enter the Marketplace and attend your class. You may check in at any time during Marketplace or class hours (ie. class at 4:00 on Sunday? You can still check in and get your badge to attend the Saturday Marketplace).
- Each class has it’s room name or number marked in the description. Many of the classes are located upstairs (and are marked ‘upstairs’ if they are), but there is no elevator at the CCC. If you have mobility issues but wish to attend a class upstairs please contact us as we have volunteers who will be able to assist you.
- Lecture admission will not require a badge or ticket, you need only check in at the door. Doors for the lecture will open at 7:00pm.
- Lecture tickets do not include free entry to the Marketplace.
Hopefully we’ve covered the pertinent bits, but if you have questions about anything regarding registration please leave them in the comments below! Thank you