Class & Lecture Registration Tutorial
We’re using a new registration and ticketing system for our class and lecture tickets this year, so we thought we’d put together this tutorial in advance so everyone can breathe easy and feel prepared for registration night on Thursday June 15 at 7:00pm Pacific.
When you select your class or lecture from the Calendar of Events, you will see a page like this:
- You can choose to go to the Cart and complete your purchase or you can click on Continue Shopping to add more items to your cart.
- Once you’ve added your item(s) to the cart, you can then change the quantity. This is helpful if you’re purchasing tickets for a friend.
- Once you’ve updated the quantity, and updated your cart total, you will be prompted to enter your First and Last name as well as your email, as the Buyer, for each item in your cart. Then you will list the First and Last names for all of the attendees/ticket holders (including yourself).
- Once you have all of the ticket holders names entered, you can proceed to checkout, which will be via PayPal as usual.
- After you have processed your payment, a confirmation page will pop up with a link for your ticket download (this link will also be emailed to you).
- Your order detail page will have downloadable tickets (as below) for each person whom you purchased a ticket for (you can download and email these to your friends). These tickets can be scanned from your smartphone, or printed off and presented to be scanned at the show.
- Lecture tickets can be purchased exactly the same as class tickets, with one small difference. While all class registrations include free Marketplace access (you will just present your class ticket to be scanned at the Marketplace entrance), lecture tickets on their own do not. If you are only purchasing lecture tickets and want to add a Marketplace weekend pass, please make sure to select the “Lecture + Marketplace pass” choice during registration. If you forget to do this, we cannot add a weekend pass to your online order, but you will still be able to purchase a weekend pass at the show by cash for $15. A single Lecture ticket is $30, Lecture + Marketplace pass is $40.
- The Marketplace is open on Saturday and Sunday ONLY. Registration in a Friday or Monday class still grants you free entry to the Marketplace on Saturday and Sunday, you will just need to bring either your printed ticket or present your ticket on your smartphone to be scanned at the door for entry.
Any questions in advance? Email email@example.com