Colour Play the Westknits Way! (Fri)
Tickets at $110.00
This class is all about showing off beautiful yarns with simple techniques combined in clever ways. Techniques like stripes, short rows, and holding yarns together will be explored and combined to create bold architectural fabrics. Stephen will show off a colorful array of Westknits designs while encouraging you to look at yarn in a new way.
Requirements: You should be able to cast on, bind off, knit and purl.
Materials required to bring:
- an array of colorful scrap yarn for swatching (all kinds of yarn weights and fibers) and various needle sizes.
- bring small amounts of at least 10 colors to play with.
- if you’re bringing lots of fingering weight yarns, use a 5mm needle.
- if you have DK or worsted weight yarns, bring an 8mm needle for holding yarns double stranded.
- mohair and funky textural yarns are highly encouraged.
|Colour Play the Westknits Way! (Fri)||Class Ticket||$110||Tickets are sold out.|